Re: [O] Org 8 Bug in interactive formula editing mode?

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: Re: [O] Org 8 Bug in interactive formula editing mode?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:09:35 +0200

> If the frame is bigger than about 50 lines (so that after C-c ', it's
> big enough to show the whole table, including the formula and the empty
> line underneath it) then I don't see the problem.

Thank you very much for your instructions!

yes you are right for the org file. I tested Roberts example with your
instructions and after resizing the formula frame a bit it works but
unfortunately this does not work with my attached tex file. For the first table
it works but for the two other tables it does not work even not if I try to
resize the formula window, so that I can see the whole table and the formula
line, sorry about that :-) I throws me to the end of the buffer again, funny
thing :-)

Regards
Th. Grothe