Re: [O] minted question

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] minted question
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 07:22:33 -1000

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Are you getting an extraneous comma with the #+attr_latex line?
>>>
>>> All the best,
>>> Tom
>>>

>> I do not get any extraneous comma. When using the #+attr_latex line
>> there is just nothing in the latex output.
>>

> Same here.

Then none of us gets the result noted in the manual.

    The latter allows to specify options relative to the package used to
 highlight code in the output (e.g., ‘listings’).  This is the local
 counterpart to ‘org-latex-listings-options’ and
 ‘org-latex-minted-options’ variables, which see.

      #+ATTR_LATEX: :options commentstyle=\bfseries
      #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
        (defun Fib (n)                          ; Count rabbits.
          (if (< n 2) n (+ (Fib (- n 1)) (Fib (- n 2)))))
      #+END_SRC

All the best,
Tom

--