Re: [O] What happened to clocktable in pdf export?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] What happened to clocktable in pdf export?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:06:35 +0200

Hello,

Buddy Butterfly <address@hidden> writes:

> 1. Even though the column separators are given in latex, they are not
> printed
>    anymore. Only when using the org-table standard feature |<>|. But such
>    an additional line will be deleted after a clocktable refresh.

This is because syntax has changed. Attributes specific to the table
have to be inserted above the table, not above the dynamic block. What
you really want is (note the differences in "attr_latex" line)

  #+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 7 :scope tree3 :indent t
  #+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable :align l|r|r|r
  | Headline | Time |   |   |
  #+END:

Since the table is auto generated, you have to send this line through
the :header property:

  #+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 7 :scope tree3 :indent t :header "#+attr_latex:
:align l|r|r|r :environment longtable\n"
  #+END:

Now you can also avoid using both "#+latex:" lines with appropriate
properties:

  #+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 7 :scope tree3 :indent t :header "#+attr_latex:
:align l|r|r|r :environment longtable :center t :font \\footnotesize\n"
  #+END:

Eventually you can also insert a caption with, e.g.,

  #+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 7 :scope tree3 :indent t :header "#+attr_latex:
:align l|r|r|r :environment longtable :center t :font
\\footnotesize\n#+caption: Clock summary at {{{time(%c)}}}\n"

> 2. The indentation underscores are printed, which did not come before.
> Especially
>    this makes it ugly. Before the _ have not been exported.

"\__" syntax doesn't exist anymore, so no exporter will recognize it.

The replacement is "\emsp". I fixed it in maint. Thank you for reporting
it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou