Re: [O] org-envolve?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] org-envolve?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:38:22 -1000

Aloha David,

David Arroyo Menendez <address@hidden> writes:

>>> + davidam-org-envolve-src(msg)
>>> + davidam-org-src(msg)
>>
>> It's quicker to add values to `org-structure-template-alist' IMO.
>>

> I'm taking a look to org-structure-template-alist, it seems for
> autocompletion. How can I use it? org-try-structure-completion, it's not
> an interactive function.

IIUC, org-structure-template-alist is for Easy Templates (Section 15.2
in the manual).  I think these function differently from your
*-envolve-* functions.  The Easy Templates prepare a container to be
filled, and your functions (which I find handy, too, thanks!) take
extant text and convert it to a source block or list.

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye