Re: [O] how to use :options-alist in org-export-define-derived-backend ?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] how to use :options-alist in org-export-define-derived-backend ?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:08:21 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The benefit is that it becomes less clumsy to get rid of the title, when
>> you don't want any.
>
> You often want a title, you more rarely want no title.

I disagree.  If I want a title I'll be sure to type it out and the
file name is almost surely uninformative of this desired title.

> AFAIU, using an empty #+TITLE: is the way to go right now,
> which seems good enough to me.

I prefer the original ox.el behavior where no title in .org meant no
title in the exported document.  Together with good booktabs support,
it was one of my favorite features moving from the old exporter to ox.

—Rasmus

--
I feel emotional landscapes they puzzle me