Re: [O] What is the best in-Emacs presentation mode for org-files today?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] What is the best in-Emacs presentation mode for org-files today?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:37:47 -0500

el-get might be a nice option for you.

el-get-sources lets you set up any source and you might use an 'after'
action to tangle the file.

I didn't do that, because my system won't tangle org-show for some
reason only my system knows.

The recipe is really basic but good enough for me:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(add-to-list
 'el-get-sources
 '(:name org-show
          :type http
          :url
"https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jkitchin/jmax/master/org-show.org";
          :website "https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/org-show.org";
          :description "simple presentations in org-mode"))
(add-to-list 'gcr/el-get-packages 'org-show)
#+end_src
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson