Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand details)
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 03:01:31 +0700

I did a custom solution, very simple, with jQuery. You may use it:

Demo:
  http://www.danielclemente.com/hacer/emacs.html
Code:
  http://www.danielclemente.com/pagina/esquemadorg.js
  http://www.danielclemente.com/pagina/esquemadorg.css

- The JS and CSS applies to the normal org export.
- The index of contents is itself collapsable.
- The hyperlinking was tricky because if the link destination is collapsed you
have to open it automatically (including its parents).
- There's a button to disable the outline (text: „ver todo seguido“)

El Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:50:03 +0200 Martin Beck va escriure: