[O] Unicode (double-byte?) goofs up text table layout

From: John Lusk
Subject: [O] Unicode (double-byte?) goofs up text table layout
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:46:12 -0400

Hey, org-mode crew.  Awesome app; I love it.  It's pretty much the only thing that keeps me in emacs these days (apart from writing Python code :) ).

You probably already know about this problem, but here's a thousand words:

(I hope that comes through.)

I'm sorry I only have time to whine and not fix, but, hey: day job and all.

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Org-mode version 8.2.5h (8.2.5h-dist @ c:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

(Re-attaching pic at full size, since I don't know what gmail is going to do to that insertion.)

John.