Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand

From: M
Subject: Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand details)
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 00:23:51 +0200

> Von: Robert Eckl <address@hidden>
> Datum: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:50:21 +0200
> An: <address@hidden>
> Betreff: Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document
> (collapse/expand details)

> I would recommend a look into
> https://github.com/SebastianRose/org-info-js/tree/master
>
> or http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/index.org.html
>
> There are described various possible views in html with
> folding/unfolding, similar emacs folding.
>
> You can switch between the views with "m", goto (n)ext or (p)revious
> item, help with ?
>
> IIRC You can realize this with the follwoing to lines in your org-file
> and export this to html with c-c c-e h h (or o):
>
> #+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA: <link rel="stylesheet"
> href="http://orgmode.org/worg/style/worg.css"; type="text/css">
> #+INFOJS_OPT: view:info toc:nil ftoc:yes ltoc:above  mouse:underline buttons:0
> path:http://orgmode.org/org-info.js

Thanks Robert (and to those who developed those features) - that's just
awesome!
I'll have to figure out the best setting for me, but the results I got in
first tests (thanks to your suggested settings) are already very promising!

One question: what's the difference between Exporting and Publishing in
org-mode?
I assume that exporting can be done only for one org file at a time (or for
a region in it), while publishing normally acts on multiple files at once -
is that true?

One second question:
is it also possible to export or publish agenda views with hyperlinks
pointing to the details of each task/heading?

Kind regards

Martin