Re: [O] numbering figure in html ?

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] numbering figure in html ?
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:54:52 +0200

Yes, tables and source blocks handle captions in the HTML exporter, but
special blocks (which #+(BEGIN|END)_FIGURE is) don't. Captions for special
blocks *are* handled correctly in the latex exporter. This shouldn't be
too hard to fix: just copy the caption code from org-html-table to
org-html-special-block, but I won't have time to try it today. And then
there is the question of other exporters...

Dear Nick,

I leave the question open to  developers; I am not able to find the solution by myself, I have to much to learn. Sorry.

It is not a hurry, and it is not a real problem for me. I hope that this email will help to improve org-mode again.

Best wishes

Jo.