Re: [O] R code block produces only partial output

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] R code block produces only partial output
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 23:32:55 -0400

Hi Eric,

2014ko abuztuak 5an, Eric Schulte-ek idatzi zuen:

[...]

> I don't know.
>
> The Babel R support needs a dedicated maintainer.  This was a role Dan
> Davison originally filled.  I've partially filled in since, but as a
> *very* light R user I'm not the best person.

I use babel’s R support (almost) every day for my work, and I know
enough elisp to be getting along.  I’ve not had tons of time for
org/emacs development lately, but I think I can make enough time to
maintain ob-R.el.

There are others who could probably do just as good (if not indeed
better) a job.  Rainer’s name springs to mind as someone who has
submitted several patches for ob-R lately, but there are probably
others who I’m not calling to mind immediately.  I’d be happy to
share with other willing volunteers, either as a joint maintainership
or (perhaps preferably) alternating the position in a 3- to 6-month
rota.

--
Aaron Ecay