Re: [O] (Maybe) enhance `org-element-src-block-interpreter'?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] (Maybe) enhance `org-element-src-block-interpreter'?
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 10:19:02 +0200

Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> 2014ko abuztuak 5an, Thorsten Jolitz-ek idatzi zuen:
>
> [...]
>

>> Parse this src-block (with point at beg of block):
>>
>> ,----
>> | M-: (setq ptree (org-element-at-point))
>> `----
>>
>> #+header: :results raw
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>> (message "hello world")
>> #+end_src
>>
>> #+results:
>> hello world
>>
>> Then evaluate
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>> (org-element-src-block-interpreter ptree nil)
>> #+end_src
>>
>> #+results:
>> : #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>> :   (message "hello world")
>> : #+END_SRC
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>> (tj/src-block-interpreter ptree nil)
>> #+end_src
>>
>> #+results:
>> : #+HEADER: :results raw
>> : #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>> :   (message "hello world")
>> : #+END_SRC
>
> Indeed this seems like an improvement on the status quo.  But other
> elements of org syntax (not just src blocks) can have a valid #+header
> (and indeed other affiliated keywords, like #+attr_latex), so the fix
> probably should be more general.

Yes, there are other elements and more affiliated keywords. The
parser (or rather the interpreter(s)) and parts of Org Babel do not
always deal with them yet.

This was more a 'constructive bug report', not so much an attempt of a
general fix. I just (partly) fixed this function for myself because I
needed it ...

--
cheers,
Thorsten