Re: [O] MobileOrg

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 21:33:20 +0300

Shame

ive been using it for the past few months (took me a loong time to setup as the documentation is really hard to follow). i really would love to see mobile org developed as having my orgmode data on the go is really crucial

best

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Alexis <address@hidden> wrote:

Subhan Michael Tindall writes:

> There’s also a few areas I’d like to do or see some enhancements on
> the mobile end, for example handling display or edit of properties is
> very limited

*nod* i started to address this issue with this pull request:

https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/pull/434

which got merged .... But given the lack of commits and releases more
generally, i've been reticent to work on this further.

Alexis.