Re: [O] eliminate creation of backup files in :publishing-directory

From: regcl
Subject: Re: [O] eliminate creation of backup files in :publishing-directory
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:00:13 -0400

> regcl <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there a way to stop org mode from creating backup files in the
>> :publishing-directory?
>
> What are "backup files" exactly?

e.g., the second time you run org-html-export-to-html or
org-html-publish-to-html on README.org you get README.html -plus-
README.html~. I would like to not produce README.html~. I believe there
is a global emacs setting, but I would prefer to disable only those
backups produced by org-html-export-to-html, etc.

Thanks,
regcl