[O] More detail in the agenda logbook?

From: hymie!
Subject: [O] More detail in the agenda logbook?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 02:40:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi again.

So I've got a few repetitive tasks, for example

* TODO machine backups
** TODO machine 1
*** TODO create backup
*** TODO copy backup to DVD
** TODO machine 2
*** TODO create backup
*** TODO copy backup to DVD
** TODO machine 3
*** TODO create backup
*** TODO copy backup to DVD
** TODO machine 4
*** TODO create backup
*** TODO copy backup to DVD

It's the same set of tasks for each machine.

When I complete these tasks and look at the Agenda Logbook, I see
this:

  State:     (DONE) DONE create backup
  State:     (DONE) DONE create backup
  State:     (DONE) DONE create backup
  State:     (DONE) DONE create backup
  State:     (DONE) DONE copy backup to DVD
  State:     (DONE) DONE copy backup to DVD
  State:     (DONE) DONE copy backup to DVD
  State:     (DONE) DONE copy backup to DVD

I'd really like to see something along the lines of
  State:     (DONE) DONE machine backups / machine 1 / create backup
  State:     (DONE) DONE machine backups / machine 2 / create backup
  State:     (DONE) DONE machine backups / machine 3 / create backup
  State:     (DONE) DONE machine backups / machine 4 / create backup

or

  State:     (DONE) DONE machine backups
                         machine 1
                         create backup