Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:53:30 -0400

This keeps coming up, and while the answers are there if you search in the right place or ask the list, I wonder if there is a better way.

Would it be feasible to include some sort of test function in the elpa version of org that checks for the correct installation conditions and throws an error if org is already loaded?

If someone would point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to take a stab at implementing it.

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Christian Kruse <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Am 07.08.14 09:13, schrieb David Masterson:
> Anyone using MobileOrg?

I use the iPhone version, via WebDAV. For exactly two things:
capturing TODOs and having my todo list at hand when I need it. It
works pretty well for these two tasks, gladly.

Best regards,

--
Christian Kruse
http://ck.kennt-wayne.de/