Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 14:28:40 -0400

David Masterson writes:
Hmmm. Simple question (I think). Can you edit outlines (at least somewhat) from MobileOrg? For instance, can you add outline headers to your Org outline in MobileOrg? Or is MobileOrg only useful for viewing Org outlines and capturing items to add to your outlines later?

Yes.

In MobileOrg of your phone: Settings, Synchronization, check Advanced capture. Click over any headline and then use the capture button (the circle with a plus inside). Write the new headline, save, and synchronize.

Afterwards run org-mobile-pull from your computer, the changes should be
there. At least it works for me under Android.

Best,

--
Jorge.