Re: [O] org-agenda-write to .org exports headings in reversed order?!

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-write to .org exports headings in reversed order?!
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 09:10:34 -0400

Martin,

M wrote:
Hi,

I'm still experimenting with agenda export and I found that I can write an
agenda to an org-mode file by C-x C-w     (org-agenda-write).

However, if I do that and select  filename.org as target,
I get all headings in the agenda, but the last one first and the first one
last.

Is there an option which can reverse the order to leave it as it is in the
agenda itself?
I know very little of the wonders of emacs lisp, but I wonder if org-agenda.el line 3362 is the reason for this.
         (mapcar (lambda (s) (org-paste-subtree 1 s)) (reverse content))

I was using org-agenda-write several months ago; I exported to a text file and the result just as you report.

Charlie Millar

---
is active.