Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?

From: root
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:48:51 +0000

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> just tried gnuroot. its very nice but i think would be useful for rare
> cases where you really need the full power of emacs/org since its a
> bit cumbersome to fire the whole debian>emacs>open a org note just to
> enter a quick capture :). do you have any tips on speeding things up
> etc?

With Lil'Debi, I had an Irssi-Connectbot shortcut that would connect to
the running Debian, attach an already running screen session, and switch
to the emacs screen. I don't yet have an equivalent shortcut for
Gnuroot. My first thought is just to leave a screen session with Emacss
running in it all the time, and use the notification to swich to
it. Then use org-capture.

> P.S could you share your color scheme from the screenshot :)

It is leuven-theme, available on Marmalade.

--
Jason