[O] org-elements-parse-buffer and weird property drawers

From: Eike
Subject: [O] org-elements-parse-buffer and weird property drawers
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 19:56:58 +0200

Hello all,

I'm playing with the functions in org-elements.el and the following
effect seems strange to me:

I have a few propery drawers with empty propertys, like

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
:PROPERTIES:
:date:     [2014-08-29 Fr]
:chf:      21.76
:eur:
:END:
#+END_EXAMPLE

If I do org-elements-parse-buffer, the empty one is not there, but the
first one is duplicated. At least, there are two node-property
elements in the tree like that:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
(node-property (:key "chf" :value "21.76" :begin 38 :end 58 :post-blank 0
:post-affiliated 38 :parent #4))
(node-property (:key "chf" :value "21.76" :begin 58 :end 67 :post-blank 0
:post-affiliated 58 :parent #4))
#+END_EXAMPLE

The function call was this:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(with-current-buffer "test-exp.org"
  (org-element-parse-buffer))
#+end_src

And here is the "test-exp.org" org file:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
* Sonstiges
** Pizza
   :PROPERTIES:
   :chf:      21.76
   :eur:
   :END:
#+END_EXAMPLE

Am I missing something, or are empty properties not supported?

Kind regards,
Eike