[O] Customising colour of heading properties

From: Noah Slater
Subject: [O] Customising colour of heading properties
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 22:59:11 +0200

Hello,

Let's say I have this:

*** TODO Org tidy-up
SCHEDULED: <2014-08-22 Fri .+1d/2d>
:LOGBOOK:...
:PROPERTIES:...

Now, in my relatively default configuration "Org tidy-up" is the same
face as everything that appears after it.

Is there any way to make the SCHEDULED, LOGBOOK, and PROPERTIES bits a
different face? (In this case, to make it grey, or less distracting.)

I'd like that if there's actual textual content in the node, after
PROPERTIES, say, that that is the regular face.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater