Re: [O] [babel, R] Commands are not copied in the iESS buffer upon evalu

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [babel, R] Commands are not copied in the iESS buffer upon evaluation
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 09:23:03 +0200

Hi Aaron,

Aaron Ecay wrote:
> 2014ko abuztuak 29an, Sebastien Vauban-ek idatzi zuen:
>
>> Does it have something to do with `ess-eval-visibly' not being respected
>> (whose default is `t')?
>
> Indeed, babel’s R support let-binds this variable to nil when evaluating
> value-type results in a session.

OK. Can we put it to `t' by default [1] or, at least, have Org Babel
respect our ESS setting?

Best regards,
  Seb

[1] For me, that makes more sense, moreover when there are errors
    happening. Currently, when we go and look in the session, we just
    see a (sometimes cryptic) error message, but not after which command
    it occurred.

--
Sebastien Vauban