[O] Bug: (org-babel-result-names) should not return nil [8.2.7c (8.2.7c-

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: [O] Bug: (org-babel-result-names) should not return nil [8.2.7c (8.2.7c-1-gf5065b-elpa @ c:/Users/andrea/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140804/)]
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 15:47:24 +0200

Hello everyone,

  if I create this org example:

#+NAME: blah
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :exports results
  (+ 2 3)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: blah
: 5

  I can't execute the command

M-x org-babel-goto-named-result RET blah RET

  because "blah" is not listed in the available
choices.

  The problem seems to boil down to this function:

M-S-; (org-babel-result-names) RET

  I would expect two results in the message mode line,
but I only get a nil.

  I explored function org-babel-result-names in ob-core.el,
the body contains a (match-string 4) but I believe it
should be changed into (match-string 6).

  If I apply that change, (org-babel-result-names) returns
two results, and org-babel-goto-named-result provides the
expected choice (just "blah" in the example).

  Is it reproducible for you as well? Does it make sense
for you too? Kindest regards,

Andrea