Re: [O] TODO keyword highlighting for headings with properties broken

From: wtm
Subject: Re: [O] TODO keyword highlighting for headings with properties broken
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:30:11 -0500

Trevor,

Thanks so much for mentioning this.  I considered using these to roll back to 8/25 but I wasn't sure how much performance I would lose if I  used the .el files instead of the compiled .elc versions.  Or perhaps my assumption is incorrect?  Is it ok to just byte-compile all of the .el files manually?  I'm still very new to org-mode so please forgive my ignorance.

Will