Re: [O] TODO keyword highlighting for headings with properties broken

From: wtm
Subject: Re: [O] TODO keyword highlighting for headings with properties broken
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:59:19 -0500

Erik,

Thank you!  I just tried this out and it worked perfectly.  This is a very useful command.  With Emacs, it always seems like it's not whether I can do something but how!

Will

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Erik Hetzner <address@hidden> wrote:
At Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:30:11 -0500,
wtm wrote:

> Trevor,
>
> Thanks so much for mentioning this. I considered using these to roll
> back to 8/25 but I wasn't sure how much performance I would lose if
> I used the .el files instead of the compiled .elc versions. Or
> perhaps my assumption is incorrect? Is it ok to just byte-compile
> all of the .el files manually? I'm still very new to org-mode so
> please forgive my ignorance.

Hi Will,

You can install those packages using M-x package-install-file and you
will get a byte-compiled version.

best, Erik

--
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.