Re: [O] easy way to link to file in attachment directory?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] easy way to link to file in attachment directory?
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 19:19:57 -0300

I have this
  #+LINK: attach elisp:(org-open-file (org-attach-expand "%s"))
in all of my org-mode files. In fact, I have this line, among others, in
an org-mode setup file which is included in all of my org-mode files
using "#+SETUPFILE:"

Then I can create a link to an attachment with
[[attach:filename_without_any_path.extension][description]]

Also, just after attaching a new file org will automatically store the
link so that you can use "C-c C-l" to include the link.

--
Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
address@hidden