Re: [O] Moving my init.el to Org

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] Moving my init.el to Org
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 16:27:10 +0200

Hi,

and thanks for all the great replies!

I ended up using orgstruct mode, which is probably the simplest one,
and (AFAIU) it will enable me to switch easily to outshine if (when?)
orgstruct is not enough for me.

And now there's another problem: I'd like to have my init file
collapsed to only headlines on opening.  Since I visit my init file
through a custom command (which finds it and turns on orgstruct), I
don't need to use file local variables for that - I just need a
command to do it.  So:

how do I (programmatically, in elisp) collapse the view of
an orgstruct .el file?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski