Re: [O] org-crypt doesn't automatically encrypt on save

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] org-crypt doesn't automatically encrypt on save
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:23:10 -0300

One note first, if you change org-modules manually like that you must
make sure this change is done before org-mode is loaded. I prefer to use
the customize interface just for org-modules for that reason.

I also add org-crypt to org-modules like you do. If I open my
password.org file and open it directly I will have the same behaviour
you get. Maybe the save magic does not work reliable when org-crypt is
loaded through org-modules, I'm not sure.

When I call my function that requires org-crypt and calls
org-crypt-use-before-save-magic before opening my password file
everything works. But I only do it like this because I have a single
file with encrypted entries and I prefer to delay loading org-crypt
initialization. I profiled my configuration some time ago and decided to
do that to reduce i little bit the initialization time.

Since you already require org-crypt, just add
"(org-crypt-use-before-save-magic)" after the require and see if that
solves your problem.