Re: [O] Boxquote for code in UTF-8 export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Boxquote for code in UTF-8 export
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 10:29:29 +0200

Hello,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> if boxquote is going to be changed, perhaps another option that would
> be nice for boxquote would be to optionally not print anything to the
> left of the contents?
>
> On 9/12/14, Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:
>>   ╭────
>>   │ (defun org-ascii--box-string (s info)
>      ^
>       here

Providing only this option is a waste, as it's already very easy to
obtain the feature using a src-block filter.

OTOH, we could provide an option allowing to choose styles to format
source code. Offered styles could include `boxquote' (i.e. the current
one), `plain' (code only), another one looking like

  source code

Of course, this is only interesting if we provide at least 3-4 styles to
choose from.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou