Re: [O] Cooperating with oneself using the cloud?

From: Bruno Bigras
Subject: Re: [O] Cooperating with oneself using the cloud?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:51:11 -0400

- Maybe http://git-annex.branchable.com/assistant/ (it seems the xmpp
feature is not activated on Windows right now but it could be the best
tool soon)

- Maybe https://github.com/joeyh/git-remote-gcrypt with a free
bitbucket private repo. (this is a fork maintained by joeyh, the
git-annex assistant creator)

- Spideroak (non-free) has a dropbox like folder but the data is
supposed to be encrypted.