Re: [O] Cooperating with oneself using the cloud?

From: Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Subject: Re: [O] Cooperating with oneself using the cloud?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:43:35 +0200

Along the lines of what Bruno suggested, at least these two services also
claim to be encrypted locally (so during transit through the net and
while on their servers things are always encrypted):

https://mega.co.nz/
http://www.wuala.com/

In fact, for files that you really want to be kept private a paranoid setup
could involve encrypting the org file with pgp[1] AND then sharing it via
one of the cloud services that say things are encrypted there. Note,
though, that many people report that those two (and spideroak) are not as
fast as dropbox and/or not as easy to setup.

Best,

R.

[1] Either a mechanism somewhat like Thierry suggested or a mechanism like
the one, now incorporate into org (I think) and that was started with this
thread from Jorge Alfaro:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-05/msg00422.html

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte