Re: [O] async export not working for me

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] async export not working for me
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 21:45:27 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Julien,

> Probably you are somehow not loading settings "correctly".  In your
> normal init file you need to set `org-export-async-init-file'.

I completely missed this part... I feel stupid now. Maybe org should
complain when this variable is not set and someone like me tries to
export async ?

I will pick what is necessary for export in my normal init file
(basically all org and latex related stuff) and give it a try.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have a look at your setup too.

Julien.