[O] Creating new org headers from code blocks

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Creating new org headers from code blocks
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:04:38 +0200

Hi

I have some R code which generates several graphics. I would now like to
generate in R text which is then interpreted by org, upon export, as
normal org code. Furthermore, I would like to create new org headers from
the R code. Imagine I have the R code block below. Executed, I get the
results below:

* Some code block
#+begin_src R :results raw :wrap :exports both
c("** New header", "[[./graph1.pdf]]", "", "** and second header", "and some
text" )
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
#+BEGIN_RESULTS
,** New header
[[./graph1.pdf]]

,** and second header
and some text
#+END_RESULTS

I can leave the :wrap, but then the results are not overwritten, but
appended - otherwise it works as expected.

How can I achieve that I get

,----
| ** New header
| [[./graph1.pdf]]
|
| ** and second header
| and some text
`----

in the org file, but also that the result gets overwritten upon repeated
execution?

Thanks,

Rainer

--