Re: [O] CV in orgmode for export to pdf (and html?)

From: Andreas Kiermeier
Subject: Re: [O] CV in orgmode for export to pdf (and html?)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 19:59:38 +0930

Hi Rainer,

like Tory I prepare my CV using latex directly. I've been using
"moderncv" for several years now and have been quite happy with it
(though that was before I've started using org). But even now, I can't
see how using org, would add to what I already have.

Mind you, I tend to add to my CV (mainly publications and experience)
and revise it when needed, rather than adapt it to different
situations.

Cheers,

Andreas