Re: [O] Lack of availability

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: [O] Lack of availability
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:41:47 -0400

I'm sorry to hear you've been going through hard times, and have sent a donation through the Support Org button on the orgmode website as a token of appreciation for all the good work you've done. Please feel free to use my contribution for personal expenses, not just Org-related stuff. You've spent so much time and effort taking care of this community, it's time for us to help you!

If there's anything else that could make your life better, please feel free to reach out.

Sacha Chua - sachachua.com - Mobile: +1-416-823-2669