Re: [O] resize multiple image within a row or paragraph

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] resize multiple image within a row or paragraph
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 20:08:04 +0200

Hi,

Here's a simple CSS workaround that might or might not work well for
you, and won't work for non-HTML backends, but at least requires minimal
hacking:

Wrap the sentence in a DIV element and define a class for it to force
child paragraphs to display as inline instead of blocks.

You can set up the style sheets in various ways, but by way of
demonstration, add the style definition with HTML_HEAD export keyword:

#+HTML_HEAD: <style>.inlineparas p {display: inline;} </style>

Then you can do things like  this:

#+html: <div class="inlineparas">
This is a phrase with
#+ATTR_HTML: :width 50%
[[./image1.png]]
and
#+ATTR_HTML: :width 50%
[[./image2.png]]
inline images.
#+end_inlineparas
#+html: </div>

The generic #+begin_{block} syntax lets you do this in a more org-like
and less cluttered way:

#+begin_inlineparas
This is a phrase with
#+ATTR_HTML: :width 50%