Re: [O] update on missing :parameters in code blocks

From: Charles Berry
Subject: Re: [O] update on missing :parameters in code blocks
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 02:38:07 +0000 (UTC)

John Kitchin <jkitchin <at> andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

> I did some more digging on the missing :parameters during export, and it
> seems that the src block itself is different during export than in the
> buffer.  Below illustrates what I mean. In the buffer, if I look at the
> contents of the code block using output from org-element-at-point, it
> looks as I expect, with the complete header. But, using the same method
> in the export, it is clear that the header args are not there.
>
> I have not figured out where they disappear yet.

[snip]

Instrument org-export-as. Then step thru it.

Before this line:

 (org-export-execute-babel-code)

the buffer copy ( my-buffer<2>, say ) will show the parameters/headers.

After that line is executed, they are gone.

You can work around this by `advicing' various babel functions and inserting
things you want to save as attributes, but it would be nice not to need
to do that.

HTH,

Chuck