Re: [O] Cooperating with oneself using the cloud?

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: Re: [O] Cooperating with oneself using the cloud?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:07:18 +0200

Hi,

I collaborate with myself via dropbox and encfs. encfs does the
encryption, (via  an encrypted fuse filesystem) and dropbox syncs the
encrypted files.

I use it for linux, but it should also work for mac and windows. If i
need to, i can access the files on android using the encfs plugin (who's
name i cannot remember).

I have written a script that i run in my bashrc that auto-mounts the
encrypted dropbox folder for me. It also auto-detects dropbox
conflicts and helps resolve those with encfs.
https://github.com/timoc/encfsbox

I have been using this solution for a few years without it giving too
much trouble :)

Tim.