Re: [O] Exporter dispatcher bug?

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] Exporter dispatcher bug?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:58:50 -0400

What I meant was:

You should eval

(mapcar 'org-export-backend-name org-export--registered-backends)

to see what backends are available to the dispatcher.

If you copy that line into an emacs buffer (like *scratch*), put point after it and type C-x C-e, you will see the backend names listed in the minibuffer and the *Messages* buffer.

Same results as C-c C-e; only LaTeX and Publish are listed.
This list *ought to* correspond to `org-export-backends'. If it does not there is a hiccup or unusual customization in your setup - more digging might be needed.

I suspect my set up and perhaps more specifically a Cygwin problem. I update org via Cygwin.

Just before receiving your most recent reply I commented out everything in my .emacs/init.el file, except for

(add-to-list 'load-path "c:/cygwin/home/Charlie01/.elisp/org-mode/lisp")

(add-to-list 'load-path "c:/cygwin/home/Charlie01/.elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp")

Instead of just eval-buffer, i restarted emacs. C-c C-e only listed Publisher, not even LaTeX
If it does correspond, then use the customize menu to reset `org-export-backends' to your desired value and save the change as you need it.

will give it a try.
HTH,

Chuck

Thanks,