[O] Bug: CAPTION space after 70th character (8.2.7c-71-g60418c-elpa)

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] Bug: CAPTION space after 70th character (8.2.7c-71-g60418c-elpa)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:05:34 -0400

I'm experiencing a strange Org bug in the latest few versions.

If I have a #+CAPTION line, I can type my figure caption as I would
expect. But as soon as I pass the 70th column, the spacebar triggers an
error. I can type letters after the 70th column, but not a space. When I
press the spacebar on the 70th or higher column, the mini-buffer says:

Buffer ` *temp*-624801' still has clients; kill it? (y or n)

I see no effect if I press y or n, and can continue to type letters, but
any additional spaces repeats the error.

If I change the line from #+CAPTION to anything else (##+CAPTION
#+CAPTIONN etc.) the bug does not exhibit.

  -k.