Re: [O] Header Arguments of Code Blocks - problems and challenges

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Header Arguments of Code Blocks - problems and challenges
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:45:28 -0500

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:20 AM, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> wrote:
> OK - I hope we can geth this going and make a usefull contribution to
> org babel,

Three ideas for ways work on this:
• Purely technically driven
  • Learn the current test framework
  • Identify property permutations
  • Verify tests and documentation
• Purely scenario driven
  • Identify common development scenarios
  • Define the desired results and actual
  • Create vignette's for other users to pull from
• Combination of both
  • Allows for more focus on coding of desired
  • Allows for more focus on using if desired
  • We all are curious about and have invested in both already