Re: [O] How to utilize the vc package inside of the edit source block bu

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] How to utilize the vc package inside of the edit source block buffer?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 18:33:25 -0500

Thank you Aaron and Jonathan.

Here is what I did:

(defadvice vc-next-action (before vc-next-action-in-org-src-block last activate)
  "If in org source block, exit it."
  (when (condition-case nil
            (org-src-in-org-buffer)
          (error nil))
    (org-edit-src-exit)))

I had trouble with the latter and I suspect it is due to my personal
configuration. That would be quite nice indeed to be able to keep the
org source edit buffer open.

--
Grant Rettke
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/