[O] How to optionally export source blocks to HTML as only black-and-whi

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: [O] How to optionally export source blocks to HTML as only black-and-white?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:19:13 -0500

Good evening,

It is great being able to export documents either to ASCII or HTML or
PDF.  When I want to export to HTML, sometimes I want code blocks to be
black and white and sometimes I want the syntax highlighting to be the
same as in Emacs.

For the latter, `htmlize' does all of the work. For the former, I am
stuck. I am not sure how to do it.

It looks like coming up with a custom style-sheet might do it, but that
is probably wrong.

One option I've been considering is to change the color theme before
exporting, and I will try that.

Question: what is the best way to produce black and white pre blocks for
source code in export to HTML?

Kind regards,

--
Grant Rettke