Re: [O] Export dispatcher interface change

From: Jacek Generowicz
Subject: Re: [O] Export dispatcher interface change
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:21:54 +0200

> Only loaded export back-ends appear in the dispatcher. See
>
>   (info "(org) Export back-ends")
>
> You can either customize  `org-export-backends' or simply (require
> 'ox-html) in your config.
>
> However, both latex and html back-ends are expected to be loaded by
> default. Thus, there may be something going on with your installation or
> configuration.

Yes, it looks like something fishy is going on: At startup the value of
`org-export-backends' is

   (ascii html icalendar latex)

but the dispatcher doesn't show them. (require 'ox-html) is enough to
make [h] appear in the dispatcher. (Which is good enough for me for now,
given the time I have available to fix it.)

Thanks for your suggestion.