Re: [O] Babel introduction example cannot be executed

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Babel introduction example cannot be executed
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 08:56:09 -1000

Aloha,

address@hidden (jenia.ivlev) writes:

> Hello.
>
> I want to run one of the examples on babel page. Normally, it's the simplest
> example the world has ever seen. I have a table of numbers and I want to
> take the evage of those number.

I pushed up some changes to
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.html#spreadsheet.
Hopefully, this will work for you now.

Also, I couldn't find mention in the Org-mode manual of the org-sbe
function.  I use this to set buffer local variables, and the example
jenia.ivlev points to uses it in a table formula (which I don't use).
Shouldn't this function be documented in the manual?

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye