Re: [O] export to odt: error in style.xml

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt: error in style.xml
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 15:28:55 +0200

Hi Detlef,

Detlef Steuer <address@hidden> writes:

> I cannot send the file to the list, but maybe you
> can take a look off list?

In the future you should sent minimal examples.  In this case it did
not matter and the mentioned commit was indeed to blame.  It should be
fixed in master @ 004332b.

Thanks for reporting this.

—Rasmus

PS: The output of the file you sent me will likely not look like you
expect (e.g. missing the table), but that is because of syntax
mistakes.

--
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio