Re: [O] select-tags in derived backend without effect?

From: Per Unneberg
Subject: Re: [O] select-tags in derived backend without effect?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 21:46:04 +0200

Following up on my own message as I found the error (my bad!); the
export functions I use in the derived backend, e.g.
org-latex-export-to-pdf, still use the original backend:

(defun org-latex-export-to-pdf
  (&optional async subtreep visible-only body-only ext-plist)
  (interactive)
  (let ((outfile (org-export-output-file-name ".tex" subtreep)))
    (org-export-to-file 'latex outfile
                        ^^^^^^
      async subtreep visible-only body-only ext-plist
      (lambda (file) (org-latex-compile file)))))

I have obviously missed this point as it is also pointed out at the end
of section 12.15, as I see now on closer inspection.

/P