[O] Math formatting in HTML export - The Org Manual

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] Math formatting in HTML export - The Org Manual
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 10:17:32 +0200

http://orgmode.org/manual/Math-formatting-in-HTML-export.html

Hello the list,

Unfortunately, I do not know how to use Mathjax in order to convert any mathematical symbol or any proof in html. Therefore the only solution that I see is to use imagemagick.
But the line

in my setup gives always corrupted png images and I do not succeed to understand why.
I would be thankful if someone could tell me how to configure my emacs in order to use imagemagick to convert any proof in png image to export it in html.

Thanks !

Jo.