[O] stuck project definition bug?

From: Alex Scherbanov
Subject: [O] stuck project definition bug?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:27:38 +0400

Hi.
I’ve written a simple definition of a stuck project:
  (setq org-stuck-projects '("PROJECT" ("NEXT") nil nil))

This means that everything with a tag :PROJECT: without NEXT subtask is a stuck
project.

I’d like this stuck project to be shown in the stuck project list:

* TODO my stuck project                                             :PROJECT:
** TODO subtask

But it is not shown there.

The interesting thing is that it is shown in the list if I remove the todo
state from my stuck project.
Did I miss something while matching the tag or is it a project definition bug?
Thanks.

   Alex Scherbanov