Re: [O] [RFC] Change property drawer syntax

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Change property drawer syntax
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:25:34 +0200

Hi Nicolas

My questions were misleading, I'm sorry. I should not have asked about
"valid" and not have added a property drawer. Rather I wanted to know
when regarding only the agenda whether I can still postpone to make
these examples valid:

    * Yearly meeting
      <2013-08-11 Sun>
      <2014-12-21 Sun>
      SCHEDULED: <2015-02-05 Thu>
      <2015-09-20 Sun>
      - SCHEDULED is used to remind to add a plain timestamp for the
        meeting date in 2016 that will be published latest by
        2015-02-05. SCHEDULED will be shifted for the next year after
        that.
    * Headline

Will the invalid example above continue on the new branch
top-properties to show also the SCHEDULED in the default agenda view?

    * Yearly task
      DEADLINE: [2013-08-11 Sun -2d]
      DEADLINE: <2014-12-21 Sun -2d>
      SCHEDULED: <2015-02-05 Thu>
      DEADLINE: <2015-09-20 Sun -2d>
      - SCHEDULED is used to remind to add a DEADLINE for the due date
        in 2016 that will be published latest by 2015-02-05. SCHEDULED
        will be shifted for the next year after that.
      - All past DEADLINE are inactive and document when the task had
        to be done in the past.
    * Headline

Will the invalid example above continue on the new branch
top-properties to show all three active timestamps in the default
agenda view?

Michael